Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with 02 App

Alexandra4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm experiencing a problem with my 02 App. The 'Usage' section on the front homepage of the app, where it shows you how much data you have left, is totally blank and isn't loading properly. Everything else seems to work on the app just not data, minutes and text front page. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the 02 App to see if that would make any difference but unfortunately it still isn't showing the data. Please can you help me with this?
Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143407 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Alexandra4 

Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

If that doesn't help, call customer service to reset your account Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Alexandra4
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Please can you help me?
Message 2 of 13

MI5
  • 143407 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Alexandra4 

Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

If that doesn't help, call customer service to reset your account Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 13

Alexandra4
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Clearly you didn't read what I have stated - that I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app! These returned messages are obviously just an unpersonalised copy and paste job! Seems there are quite a few things lacking in this app!
Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 143407 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
So call customer services then.
Seems a lot lacking in manners too!

Currently using:
Message 5 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Alexandra4 

Then follow the advice from @MI5  about contacting customer service to reset your account.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 13

Alexandra4
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So are the manners of the staff!
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Charming indeed. Just reinstall the app & reboot your phone as the app was updated over the last couple of days 

Message 8 of 13

MI5
  • 143407 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

No staff here chummy.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 13

Alexandra4
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have already reinstalled the app and rebooted my phone. It still doesn't work. I'll phone O2 customer services.
Message 10 of 13