Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number transfer

bwatts
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently got a new phone and joined o2, i rang on saturday with my pac code and was advised my old number would be transferred by today, this morning my phone had no signal for around an hour so i assumed that would be the number transferring however the signal is now back and my old number has not been transferred 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6257 Posts
  • 47 Topics
  • 1433 Solutions

It can be anytime today. Has your old number gone dead?

Suggest you reboot your phone at hourly intervals to allow it to re read your SIM

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6257 Posts
  • 47 Topics
  • 1433 Solutions

It can be anytime today. Has your old number gone dead?

Suggest you reboot your phone at hourly intervals to allow it to re read your SIM

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 5

Sam011
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Try to restart your device. Sometimes transfering number from one to another carrier take 24hrs to complete 

Message 3 of 5

LysyMasakrator
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My phone haven't been transferred for over 8 days now! 4 times had to reach customer services about this and every time I'm getting it will be done. The number I wanted to transfer is disconnected now and nobody who wants can't call me! How rubbish service it is!?

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@LysyMasakrator 

Currently a known issue that is being worked on by the third party that provides number ports to all networks.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5