Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering online

Jess123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im having trouble ordering off the 02 website. It is coming up red every time I put my expiry date in? Can you help?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143416 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Jess123

Forget ordering online as it always plays up and causes grief.

Much safer to go in store to get what you want.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

More likelier to have what you want in stock if you go to a store

Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MarkyMark
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Had to work that out myself yesterday, It wants the month in the first box as say 01 and the full year in the second box, like 2019. Beaware though that the shopping system is wrong about stock, it shows what I ordered as in stock, and still does this morning, only for me to get an email to say it was out of stock! and no info on when it might be back in stock or what I can do about the order as I will now miss a birthday! not very good really if you are going to show stock levels atleast have them correct.....

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarkyMark O2 don’t have a live stock check system which is silly in this day & age

Message 6 of 9

MarkyMark
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not sure what the green trolley and the green 'In Stock' followed by 'Order by midnight for free next working day delivery' is suppose to mean then? (under the quantity select box) Would seem to imply that it is in stock

Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 143416 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's a work of fiction!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
That’s what they want you to think
Message 9 of 9