Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No good code!

Laco94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi i can 't log into my account,but won't let you with a new code either!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35929 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

If you are using a browser, try using an Incognito or Private browser tab, @Laco94. Also do not sign into the Community Forum until your account login works - both Forum and account use same authentication, and occasionally get themselves in a tizzy.

Failing that, it may need a call to O2, or contact them via Social Media, links below this post, so they can check your account itself.

I'd suggest uninstalling the MyO2 app, and reinstalling it anew once you can connect to your account through your browser.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35929 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

If you are using a browser, try using an Incognito or Private browser tab, @Laco94. Also do not sign into the Community Forum until your account login works - both Forum and account use same authentication, and occasionally get themselves in a tizzy.

Failing that, it may need a call to O2, or contact them via Social Media, links below this post, so they can check your account itself.

I'd suggest uninstalling the MyO2 app, and reinstalling it anew once you can connect to your account through your browser.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 3

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @Laco94 were you able to get into your account?

Message 3 of 3