Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myo2

ASD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there! Took out a Sim only contract on Wednesday evening. Still awaiting my Sim. I have downloaded the Myo2 app which was working fine yesterday but now it won’t load any of my details etc. Tried logging in on my pc and via Safari but error keeps on coming up. Is that normal? Is anyone else experiencing issues with my o2? Thank you in advance.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@ASD 

Mine is working fine.

If you want to contact O2 about the sim and resetting your My O2 then numerous numbers are in this guide. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

The one ending 4005 seems to have a high success rate of getting through to an advisor.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@ASD
It looks like the system is yet to update your information. Delivery of SIM and device are slow recently so it may take longer than usual. You have to wait to get your SIM and after it has activated I believe your account will work fine.

The best option I can tell you is to wait till you receive the SIM and activate it, you wait for some few hours like 48 hours or 72 hours and if the problem still exists you call customer service to resolve them for you
Message 3 of 4

ASD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you guys. I’ve requested to keep my old number so now my old sim is not working so no one can get hold of me when out so fingers crossed my new sim arrives soon.
Message 4 of 4