Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My02app

My02app
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My O2 app is not working when I log in it keeps saying something has gone wrong please try again later but my partner can log in to her straight away why is my not working
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We've had a few similar complaints this week.
Call customer service to look into it for you.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine was playing up yesterday morning but I just left it & it was ok later in the day
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Try deleting,rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app before you call customer service because they will ask you to do that when you call. Rebooting is vital....

Message 4 of 6

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Another thought, are you overseas or connecting by VPN? There do seem to be issues if not in the UK and / or connecting by a non-UK VPN.

Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @My02app, I was wondering if you were able to access the app now slight_smile Did any of the suggestions above help?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6