Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 App

chrismorris86
Level 3: Thinker
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Has anyone with the billing issue on the MY O2 app had this sorted yet? I still can not view my airtime bill via the app "Sorry, there's been a problem. Please try again later."

After several complaints to customer services for the past 4 months, this is still a major issue that will be passed on to Ofcom.

Why haven't O2 resolved this issue after so many complaints and calls to customer services? Someone give me one valid reason why I shouldn't ditch O2 for Vodafone? Afterall i've recently taken out a contract and phone for my partner with Vodafone in my name...
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Chris,

Have a look at PapaDug's latest reply to see if any of these questions will help with fixing the issue, If you still need help, send me a PM with what customer service told you and we can go from there.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apologies for hijacking a related thread but I'm also having problems with the MyO2 App since the last update a week or two ago. Is anyone else still experiencing problems? Android HTC One M8. App worked fine before update. After update would take pin number and endlessly try to connect "Signing In Please Wait". Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and now it's gone back to username and password but still hangs on login.

Help any ideas?

thanks..

Adrian.

Message 12 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you have tried the advice given on here and it's still not working, send a PM to Toby as suggested above.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 13