Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 App

chrismorris86
Level 3: Thinker
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Has anyone with the billing issue on the MY O2 app had this sorted yet? I still can not view my airtime bill via the app "Sorry, there's been a problem. Please try again later."

After several complaints to customer services for the past 4 months, this is still a major issue that will be passed on to Ofcom.

Why haven't O2 resolved this issue after so many complaints and calls to customer services? Someone give me one valid reason why I shouldn't ditch O2 for Vodafone? Afterall i've recently taken out a contract and phone for my partner with Vodafone in my name...
Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Chris,

Have a look at PapaDug's latest reply to see if any of these questions will help with fixing the issue, If you still need help, send me a PM with what customer service told you and we can go from there.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The problem shouldn't take months to sort out and it's impossible for us to know why it's taking this long. Have you tried an official complaint via the link at the foot of the page? It's certainly the next step I would be taking if you haven't already done so. To be honest I'm not sure how Ofcom could help you.

Message 2 of 13

chrismorris86
Level 3: Thinker
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Customer services are not helping me hence why my next step is to report it to Ofcom. O2 are quick enough to remind customers of their bills and late payments but not so fast at resolving a complaint!!
Message 3 of 13

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

OfCom? Because an app isn't working?

Are you able to access your bill online by clicking on "My O2" at the top of this screen? Have you asked Customer Services to give you details about your bill over the phone?

O2 are not preventing you getting access to your account details, nor are they not giving you any service so its not really an issue for OfCom.

I'm going to assume that you have removed the app from your device, restarted it and then re-installed the app?

Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Although I agree it's frustrating when something like this is glitching ,I'm not convinced if it was me that this would pose a valid enough reason to cancel my contract unless i was not being given good signal ,and was nearing the end of your contract or go through the external body.

@Toby are you able to intervene and assist in any way ?
Message 6 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Have you tried checking My O2 through your phones browser?
Does that way give the same issues?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 13

chrismorris86
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Ofcom because CUSTOMER SERVICES ARE NOT HELPING ME !!! Why should i have to suffer with a FAULTY app for four months !! ????

Twice i called customer services yesterday (Wednesday 25th) and twice they fobbed me off with typical bull**bleep**!!

I have recently taken out a contract with Vodafone for my partner because her credit score is a bit crap at the moment and Vodafones customer service are spot on... Shame O2 can't be the same eh!!

Message 8 of 13

chrismorris86
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Yes i understand the MY O2 app is "free to use" yadda yadda yadda but when there's a fault being constantly reported, you would expect a little communication and someone at O2 doing some maintainence on the app itself!

Afterall, i pay my bills for their services innit....

Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

calm down. Getting stressed out because an app won;t work isn't good for your health.

Lets see if we can help.

What device/phone are you using?

Have you tried removing the app from your device, restarting the device and then re-installing the My O2 app again to see if that makes a difference?

Can you login and see your bill via the My O2 link at the top of this page using the browser on your phone/device?

Can you login and see your bill via the My O2 link at the top of this page on a computer/Mac?

At what point are you getting the error within the app? Have you been asked to enter your PIN?

Message 10 of 13