Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY O2 app

chrismorris86
Level 3: Thinker
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I recently upgraded using the fast-track upgrade Refresh to iPhone 5s and the bill section of the MY O2 app is not letting me view my latest bill. I have had the handset for over a month now and the MY O2 app still doesn't work properly. I can not view my current/latest bill via the MY O2 app. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it SERVERAL times and it still doesn't work properly.... maybe this app needs a major update!!!

Help?!

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Dave10321
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Keep pesturing them and get them to send a form of your problem off to the people who deal with the app. The more people that complain, hopefully they'll update the app and it'll all be back to normal. 

I also phoned them again today and they said that they haven't had a reply from the tech team I'm guessing? But they've sent all my notes on their system to (edited) who is higher up the ladder. 

I'll give it a week and call them again if I haven't heard anything.

Message 31 of 38

Dave10321
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well well well what can I say....

This app is still NOT working since March!! I've sent several emails to the support team who keep telling me it's still being investigated, but what pees me off is that I'm the one who has to keep emailing them as I don't hear anything from them for days.

I've also sent a complaint about my experience to the Ombudsman as their customer service is non-existent.

Message 32 of 38

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Have you had a deadlock letter from O2?
If not, Ofcom won't be interested.
You need yo exhaust O2 complaints process first.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 33 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
To be fair, OFCOM won't be interested anyway as they don't interact with the public. They will log your complaint against o2 to see if they get lots of them. OFCOM Won't respond other than to acknowledge receipt.

After deadlock you can go to The Ombudsman Service. You don't actually need a deadlock letter. 8 weeks after you raise the issue to complaints (not cs) then you can go to the Ombudsman Service who will then investigate.
Message 34 of 38

Dave10321
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
**UPDATE**

I signed into the app today and to my surprise the "Your Latest Airtime" part NOW WORKS!!
I actually said out loud OMG when it loaded!!

It's only taken nearly 6 months for this to work properly.

The other day I was having a fiddle around with my phone because I'm getting nuisance phone calls at the moment and wanted to turn my answer phone off, but it wouldn't work by dialling 1760.

After doing some research on the internet, I had to download the Tu Go app and delete my account from there, then turn my answer phone off by dialling 1760 again which then worked.

I did notice on the O2 app that there was the Tu Go bolt on which said it was awaiting to be removed as I've deleted the app.

I think that it's a bit of a coincidence that after turning my answer phone off by going down the Tu Go road that this app now shows my latest bill which I'm so happy now works after all these months since upgrading back in March.

Sorry that this seems long and boring but I hope that this helps other people who are in the same situation as me, so I thought I'd share what I've done and hope it solves the problem for someone else.
Message 35 of 38

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hallelujah slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 36 of 38

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Glad it's sorted in the end. Bit of a long haul but as long as it's working now slight_smile

Message 37 of 38

Dave10321
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yep all works fine now!! 😃😃😃😃
Message 38 of 38