Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need VAT invoices

Mandi12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is my 4th request - I also went into a store and spoke to the most condescending person I have ever met.  I.  I also want the last 3 invoices to be changed to show the VAT on my bills.  Why did you make these changes and then make it so difficult for us to change back to VAT bills.  The virtual assistant system is ridiculous and totally useless.  I have spent a lot of valuable time trying to sort this - and I am not happy with your service.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Only customer service and can you with this

It used to be a simple case of them turning on VAT invoicing

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 7

RGB1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here, I have been trying since April ( year before no problem). They are breaking HMRC Rules by charging VAT without showing their registration number! I'm tearing my hair out!

Also, now I can't even see a bill as I get ERROR 505 come up!!!! They are beyond useless!

Message 3 of 7

RGB1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've tried so many times, and since April, not VAT invoices. The last 2 months there is no access to invoices at all as I get ERROR 505 come up. When I call them, just get passed round different departments and put on hold!! I hate o2!!

Message 4 of 7

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9308 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7927 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

VAT invoices

You must use VAT invoices if you and your customer are VAT registered.

These include more information than non-VAT invoices

However, O2 would argue that these are consumer accounts and VAT registered customers should have Business Accounts 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 7

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9308 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Fair comment @Enlli, I had assumed that a business customer wanting a VAT invoice would have a business account. 

Do business accounts comply with the VAT requirements ?  

Message 7 of 7