Did you mean: 

Disney+ offer not applied to my account

bradysbar03
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

I just upgraded my phone and received 6 months Disney+ but the issue i face is this

I already have a Disney+ account which i pay monthly for and the redem the Disney+ button takes me to create a new account at Disney+ and does not apply the 6 months free to my account

Can someone please help me with this

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @bradysbar03 

As an existing Disney+ subscriber, you’ll still be able to choose a Disney+ promotion from O2 Extras (either 6 months on us if you join O2 or upgrade, or 5.99 a month and get £2 a month airtime discount during your contract term). Disney+ will get in touch shortly by email to let you know how to manage your subscriptions in order to avoid double billing. If you’ve got questions about how adding the Disney+ promo will affect your existing subscription follow this link https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=ba2afc52db23401860f3eacb1396195a

Hope this helps

Stacey slight_smile 

signature
Message 2 of 5

bradysbar03
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I cancelled my account with Disney (subscription) and then tried again and the O2 offer was applied but it does not show in my Disney account that i have a valid 6 months free
Message 3 of 5

Danielle_mack72
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m the same it also says the redeem code can’t be used?
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

When you sign into Disney click on your account

it should show as an O2 subscription

Disney+.PNG

Message 5 of 5