Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ 6 months free

Danielle191
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have recently upgraded my phone. With my previous tariff I had Disney+ as a bolt on from o2 with the £2 saving. When upgraded I was eligible for the 6 months free, however, I am now unable to access Disney+ at all as the redemption code I received from o2 does not work and therefore asking me to pay the subscription charge. Checking my account on the o2 app I am unable to make any changes to my bolt on only to see that I have the added extra at £0 charge until Feb 2021.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27609 Solutions

You'll need to call O2 @Danielle191 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27609 Solutions

@Danielle191 

Can you login to Disney + website and check your account there?

https://www.disneyplus.com/en-gb?cid=DTCI-Synergy-DDN-Site-Acquisition-UKSustain-GB-DisneyPlus-Disne...

If it says "O2 Subscription" you are not being charged.

If not, give customer service a call. Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support or on 202 from your O2 phone.

Advice from an O2 Guru to get through:
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

Say fraud or upgrade to get put through to someone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Danielle191
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When I log into my Disney+ account it says ‘welcome back, seems like you’re not subscribed. Did you cancel or let your subscription end?’ When I click on the restart subscription button it takes me to the page to pay monthly or for the year.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27609 Solutions

You'll need to call O2 @Danielle191 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Danielle191 hope you managed to speak to someone and get this sorted by now.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5