cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data balance not updating

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiya slight_smile I'm on a pay and go account and when I check my tariff balances in my O2 my data balance doesn't change? I use my data quite regularly and sometimes for hours (my home wifi can be quite temperemental) but my data balance has stayed at the same amount of MB for weeks. I've tried checking on different days and at different times, I've tried checking my O2 on the website and the app, I've tried refreshing the pages, I've tried calling 4444 for my balance, but they all say the same MB balance no matter how much I use my mobile data. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous 

As it's working in your favour I wouldn't worry about it.

You may find it resets on your next anniversary date though as thet is usually the case.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to just not worry about it but I'm concerned that my data is actually going down and it's not telling me and one day, poof, no more data!

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous 

You'd need to call O2 on 4445.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Do you have data rollover @Anonymous 

If so, that would be used first so your allowance would stay the same until the roll over is used

Message 5 of 5