Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corporate discount - nhs

Nigel1960
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just renewed my contract - refresh - and I am eligible for a corporate discount as I work for the nhs.  However when I applied using my phone number it came back saying not eligible as I hadn’t set up within 28 days of my old contract dated 2019.  Why is this happening and not referencing my new contract taken out yesterday.  I am wondering is it because my old contract doesn’t expire until 20 august?  Will it work if I apply after 20 august?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Nigel1960 

It will need a few days for the system to update fully. 

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35049 Posts
  • 221 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions

Details on that discount are here, @Nigel1960 - Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

Regarding why it won't apply to your new contract, assuming you have been through all the steps (yes, every contract resets it!) for O2Open in the guide above, as nobody in the forum has access to your account, you will need to contact O2 on 202 or via Social Media, links below. If calling 202, around 08:15 seems to be the best time without too long of a wait. Good luck!

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9835 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 2974 Solutions

@Nigel1960 

Note some devices are not eligible for the Open Discount. 

madasaf1sh_0-1660128456424.png

As @pgn says contact CS if after 5 days or so if it hasn't applied. 

--
This is a customer to customer forum, and there is no o2 support on here, and we do not have access to any personal or account information,

We are all customers like you and I don't work for o2,
Message 4 of 4