My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Are the emails ending in "o2mail.co.uk" legit emails?

Are the emails ending in "o2mail.co.uk" legit emails? I requested a phone unlock and got an email from o2referrals@o2mail.co.uk, is this legit?

RMG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in Iran - Monthly Pay

HelloIm planning to visit Iran, wondering if my O2 number would be work there? I just need to make sure that I will receive texts. I’m on Monthly contract. Last time (2019) when I was there, I had no coverage at all. Would appreciate if anyone can ad...

Kam2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving o2

I am overseas right now and cannot use o2. I need to leave o2 altogether. How do I make my final payment? What number should I call customer service to terminate?Thanks

Yvonne11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I Cloud subscription

Hi are you able to cancel a month subscription with apple icloud? I no longer have an apple device and I have forgotten my apple ID details so facing difficulties doing this with apple support

Hi6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling

I currently got a new contract which said it would cancel my current o2 contract and it says I need to pay the remaining balance and I'm just wondering if this will come out on the day my bill should go out or if I need to ring up and pay it?

Resolved! Viewing old bills

I cancelled my o2 contract just over a month ago when my 24 month contract ended, but I wish to access my old bills. Any way to do this? Obviously I no longer use their services but seems ridiculous that there's no option to view my old bills?! (EE f...

Loss of%20phone%20signal

We move to "rural" about eight months ago - my iPhone X was fine but my wife's phone signal through EE was poor to non existent. We opted to move her iphone onto my O2 account and it was fine. But during the last couple of months the failure rate on ...

email to text gatway not working apparently

Hi I've been using the email to sms gateway @mmail.co.uk for over 8 years now to notify me when a certain event occurs on my website, all of a sudden three days or so ago i stopped getting the notifications. I know nothing has changed on the site as ...

Resolved! Log in

Is anyone else having issues trying to log in to their on the O2 Ap and on the website!? An what's the problem that's trying to get fixed on the phone line!?I seem to be having issue/problem after issue/problem recently with O2 and it's really starti...

Resolved! spend cap

how do i set up a spend cap