Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad reception

Bandsassy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My reception is always bad when I'm not in the house, lucky if I get 3G, yet travel to Spain and 5G everywhere! So annoying.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@Bandsassy 

That's typical these days of UK coverage, esp O2.

All over Europe I never lose signal, back here at home, it comes and goes all over the place.

Loads of mast issues it seems if you check here O2 Service Status

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@Bandsassy 

That's typical these days of UK coverage, esp O2.

All over Europe I never lose signal, back here at home, it comes and goes all over the place.

Loads of mast issues it seems if you check here O2 Service Status

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7122 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

As @MI5 says. Travelling in Europe I was never without signal. In the UK I have O2, EE and Three connections on my phone and I still find places where none of them work. Not in the wildest either.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3