Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding iPad to my o2

TonyC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How do I add an iPad 10.2 7th gen to My O2 so that I can top up my O2 sim?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@TonyC 

You'll need to register the iPad SIM with your MyO2 which requires you to receive a code, so put your iPad SIM in a phone to do this first. 

Once registered, you can use the option to bring in other products to combine it with your phones MyO2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@TonyC 

You'll need to register the iPad SIM with your MyO2 which requires you to receive a code, so put your iPad SIM in a phone to do this first. 

Once registered, you can use the option to bring in other products to combine it with your phones MyO2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

TonyC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for such a swift response. I already have a My O2 account for my iPhone X which is registered, so do I have to add the iPad sim to that account? 
Thank you.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@TonyC 

Yes you will. You can then manage them both in the same place. 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4