Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Iris97hqnnqh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have tried logging into my account however it won’t let me so I am unsure what to do, I am behind on 1 of my payments and I need to log in to pay it but it won’t let me log in to my account 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37346 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1701 Solutions

You will need to contact Customer Services, either via Social Media, links just below, or via 202 or 0344 809 0202  (or specific  Payment  management  number - 0800 902 0217 ).

They should be open this morning from 9am on the phones, Social Media as well.

They should also be able to fix your MyO2 issue too.

One final suggestion would be to ask them to set up a Direct Debit for you, to your bank or to a valid, accepted credit card. Refresh Device Plan portion of your bill needs to be from a bank account if not paid manually, Airtime can go via a Credit Card.

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? explains it for you.

Good luck, @Iris97hqnnqh 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37346 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1701 Solutions

You will need to contact Customer Services, either via Social Media, links just below, or via 202 or 0344 809 0202  (or specific  Payment  management  number - 0800 902 0217 ).

They should be open this morning from 9am on the phones, Social Media as well.

They should also be able to fix your MyO2 issue too.

One final suggestion would be to ask them to set up a Direct Debit for you, to your bank or to a valid, accepted credit card. Refresh Device Plan portion of your bill needs to be from a bank account if not paid manually, Airtime can go via a Credit Card.

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? explains it for you.

Good luck, @Iris97hqnnqh 

Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124431 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Iris97hqnnqh 
Also re My O2 and lack of access to it...try deleting your My O2 account and reinstall. It maay work as the new installation will contain updates. Also you may be in the process of having your billing platform changed to the new 360 one here: 360 Billing  

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3