Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 app not compatible z3 flip

Project183cc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I used to have the my02 app installed on my Samsung galaxy z3 flip now its not compatible 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Project183cc 

There's an issue with the latest update.

Try again after a day or so.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Project183cc
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I uninstalled it from my phone tried to reinstall it and its not even showing in the playstore no more 

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Project183cc 

I guess they have removed it to work on the fix.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

Project183cc
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your help I'll try again in a few days 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

Be sure to let us know how you get on please @Project183cc 

Message 6 of 6