cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO NETWORK

Anonymous
Not applicable

What's going on no network since 2pm, I am a new customer and had so much trouble with T-Mobile thought o2 would be better, its cost me god knows how much trying to speak to someone but the phone cuts off in the end but it tells you call o2o2 from mobile (hello no network) What the point of paying for a service of free calls when can't use the flipping phone

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone,

I'm really sorry about the problems. You can find all the latest here: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/m-p/...
Message 4 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

same here....O2 is getting bad day by day...will not renew contract with o2 anymore..have been with them for the last 7 years...but I guess its time to move on

Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me what is going on.  No signal all afternoon, have made numerous phone calls on land land to 02 and either engaged or as below, get cut off.  I was with Vodafone for over 10 years and wend with 02 last April - big mistake.

Does anyone know how long it will be off?

Thanks

Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone,

I'm really sorry about the problems. You can find all the latest here: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/m-p/...
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too. Hadn't really noticed because its only when you come to use your phone that you notice. Been dead since at least 16:30. Not just mine but my wife's also. South Carshalton, refund?

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

TBH O2 has been amazing and Ive used them for about 8 years now, thus one year has caused some probs.  What i dont understand is why if thet are doing an upgrade why do it on a friday night and why not notify customers tat there migts be an issue further down the line.  To be honest the most VERY annoying thing is that you have to go onto a forum to find out why you have no coverage why cant O2 just put it on thier home page straight away, surely customer rentention is better than driving off minimal new customers, keep your paying public informed really angers me!!!!

Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is turning into a joke now, no coverage twice in less than 3 months! I have been a customer of Vodafone and Orange previously and whilst their customer service leaves something to be desired at least I could actually use the thing I'm paying for every month...ridiculous.
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just used the status checker for my locality (by postcode - so a smaill area) and it reports "Our network is currently working fine". 2G, 3G, and 3G900 all ok, but still No Service!

Status checker obviously isn't bullet proof!

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not funny! I am awaiting a text from my son on his way home from a school trip to Bude to let me know when to collect him from school?????!!!!!!
Total chaos for O2 users in Holmfirth West Yorkshire ! Not impressed
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree - I'm fed up too. What's even worse on checking the status for my postcode on-line it says there are no problems. Sorry 02 you're WRONG. I have no mobile network. I have just upgraded my phone and my tariff and can't say that I've been over impressed with the way the whole thing has been handled. Today's problems have caused me no end of inconvenience and have added to my misgivings about the service you provide for customers.

Message 10 of 11