Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Travel inclusive zone - still awful

Currently in New York. 3rd time using travel inclusive zone. Still unusable, had to leech off of my friend of Vodafone’s hotspot. Doesn’t work whatsoever, moving to Vodafone when I get back. Recommended to buy a local T-Mobile or att sim by O2 rep as...

Scooty997 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat offline

Is live chat offline to everyone or is it just me please? I really need to contact them and can't call them from my phone just now.

Jenniwren by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick thanks to the O2 Community

Firstly thank you for my amazing O2 Surprise in the summer which I found very useful for my holiday Secondly, it's the A1 concert this Saturday which I won tickets for so I can take my friend who was a superfan back in the 90s! It'll be a great prese...

Iphone 11

To Anyone who has upgraded to the iPhone 11 what are your thoughts on it ie batt life and other changes made to the phone .... would you recommend it !!

Stig_43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Debit card contantly declined

HelloI am trying to buy some data for my mobile broadband dongle and my debit card has been declined about 7 times.Phoned bank and they see the declines and they say it is O2...was put through to bank fraud department and they say no problems on acco...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 recycle

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2019/10/o2-uk-hails-recycling-effort-3-million-handsets-saved-from-landfill.html#comment-212595 another read lol

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Opensignal 4G coverage report

Opensignal have released their latest network experience report, and it's mixed results for o2.Despite improving on several fronts, they were well behind EE on most scores.Link to the report (and the website I fpund it on):https://5g.co.uk/news/ee-be...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos