Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

E Sim in Iphone

Just a quickie I activated my E-sim in my Iphone XS Max earlier today. Have to say it was quick and very simple to do. No more plastic sims for me.That's potentailly one less piece of single use plastic. Just think if we all went e-sim how much plast...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing nightmare!

Needing a little rant guys.... (Sorry!) Today my 2nd bill was generated. I was promised at the point of sale that I would get the 2nd, 3rd and 4th month airtime free of charge. Imagine my surprise to see that I've been charged for this month.The advi...

RyanK1992 by Level 4: Observant
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

#o2surprises

I arrived home last night to find my wife climbing the walls because she wanted to know what was in the parcel with my name on! Thats a partly finished wasgij serving as a prop stand Well after i "let" her open it, imagine my joy at finding a bunch o...

20191024_151751_compress52.jpg 20191024_152628_compress11.jpg
gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 24 replies
  • 6 kudos

Samsung a70

Hiya I'm thinking of getting the Samsung galaxy a70 I just wondered if anyone who has it rate it? I would normally go for galaxy or huwei p30 but trying to save money

DanW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Pixel 4 pictured in new renders

We now have some detailed renders of the smaller pixel, once again courtesy of @OnLeaks after posting a batch of images of the Pixel 4 XL The new renders are all about the regular Pixel 4, but there are a couple that give us a perspective of how bigg...

Pixel 4 Renders
TheGreyApe by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

5g Speeds Leeds

Hi, my note10 5g is showing 4 bars of 5g in Leeds city center but the speeds, when tested on speedtest.net are exactly the same as my LTE speed (never gone over 60meg). I've noticed that the site also says LTE when I do the speed test on 5g. Is 5g fu...

Akira1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11

Hi any feedback good or bad on the iPhone 11 versus the XR please tia

lis74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

So it begins.... 5G on O2

Starting to see 5G here in Edinburgh.Testing in the wild started? Still no word from O2 on an official release date. Or if they are charging a premium for it. Speed on par with 4G in same area for now. Let's hope they up their game.

Screenshot_20191010-092855_Speedtest.jpg
BOSSGOGG by Level 8: Talented
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos