cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC code problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have been on online chat for over an hour to get a PAC code and kept being passed on from one person to the next.  I`m getting terrible o2 reception in the building I have moved to. 

Had considered staying after being a customer for 5 years but not really enjoying this behaviour from o2. 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
  • 123312 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Just as the last person was done with trying to convince me to stay on as a customer...i then get the following message:

info: at 22:44:59
Paulina is having technical problems and can't chat. Hold on while we put you through to someone else.

now waiting.

Hi again....

Unless you have the patience of a saint you may be as well to try again tomorrow first thing using the numbers in the link I provided.

You may well be having long waiting times as people are thinking the same as you....ie they would use Live Chat...as it should be quieter now? Up to you of course...,but I may well have given it up by now wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous 

Welcome to the Forum. 

Customer Services we know have been swamped with calls in connection to a few recent new product launches. 

We Have heard of people being on hold 2 hours +. 😒 

Ringing them or trying Live Chat early morning or late evening seems to be the best times to try. 

Live Chat can supply you with a PAC Code as well as Customer Services on the phone. 

May I also suggest a few tips you may not have considered. 

Check any alternative Network by using a Payg Sim Card to try them out where you Live, Commute and Work. Don't rely on Coverage Checkers as they give an indication only. 

If you are retaining your phone to use on an alternative network and it's locked to O2, or you can't try out alternative network Payg SIM cards as suggested above again because it's locked then you can unlock it to all networks which is free to Contract Customers...... {£15 to Payg T&C Apply.}

Unlock Form.

Take care. 😄

Message 12 of 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23191 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

The OP wasn't on a phone call. The OP was on hold and being passed around by Live Chat. All the OP wanted was their PAC. A simple process that you would have thought Live Chat could cope with, but obviously didn't. Hopefully, at some point this morning, the OP will call CS, get their PAC, and be able to switch networks, which is what they want to do.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 13 of 13