cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unordered sim mess up!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm very dissatisfied, I never ordered a sim nor did I want to have to go to the 02 shop new years eve get a replacement sim which still isn't working I left my daughter for a trip to London had no internet as the sim mess up messed my new year up.
3 hours spent finding where I had to go as I had no Sat nav and rely on my phone. Couldn't speak to my family contact my poorly daughter and spent hours in the cold lost.

Absolutely disgusted with the service as soon as my contract is up if not before I will be cancelling.
Protocol should be in place so this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Regards Daniel

Message 1 of 143
142 REPLIES 142

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has @Anonymous returned yet?

Have to say that I didn't understand any of the original post Astounded

Message 11 of 143

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145432 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27931 Solutions
No, I think it is just a vent, but certainly need more info to be able to advise......?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 12 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
No, I think it is just a vent, but certainly need more info to be able to advise......?
Do we have already have a thread explaining to people how to write a useful complaint?  Or do people just ignore it?
Message 13 of 143

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145432 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27931 Solutions
No, I don't think there is a specific complaints help thread.....?
Just the link to O2's process http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 14 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
No they haven't returned.not sure if we do have a thread but I'm sure most people wouldn't read it
Message 15 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been with 02 a number of years. I didn't order a new sim. There for had no use and still can't use my phone. It has my details as I just forwarded the message that I originally tried to email
Message 16 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 17 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you. I tried to email numerous times. Hence the original post just being a copy of a email
Message 18 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
I mean, if people don't spell out the problem, and more importantly what they want done about it, it's hard to help. I feel sorry for CS in a way, when they get people screaming: "I waited a week for my sim and now it doesn't work! I'm really angry! What are you going to do about it?", because they have to ask the question somehow, "what do you WANT done about it?", without further irritating the customer. Some people want to cancel, those who want the problem resolved potentially have the choice of waiting for a sim in the mail or going to a shop to get one. For some people they want it instantly even if that means more work for them, they will do anything to get their hands on a sim that day. Others will be offended if you suggest they go out and collect one, because they see it as your responsibility to provide it delivered so that they don't have to lift a finger. Just one example of how it's genuinely difficult to help some customers.
Message 19 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you please explain precisely what has happened to cause you these problems ?

Is it your sim or your masts http://status.o2.co.uk
Message 20 of 143