Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

I have been trying ALL afternoon to try and contact O2 to cancel my contract. NO BLOODY CHANCE ! What can I do?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC one double flip case.

I just bought an HTC one phone and a double flip case.I find the case to be badly designed as I have to take the phone out of the case as no one can hear me. The hole in the case dosen`t seem to align with the microphone.On the HTC website the review...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost/Stolen phone

My girlfriend was on a night out recently and she has either lost her phone or had it stolen at some point during the night, she has a Samsung Galaxy S2 but doesn't have any tracking software installed on the phone. Is there any way that we can track...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong Contract - cant change

OK, Its my fault at least in part. I upgraded to an IPhone5 and signed the contract, but did not check my usage. I am now on an unlimited talk and text package, but I only use an average 180 mins and 35 texts per month. Any ideas how I can get out of...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 are ripping me off (well trying to)

So - I have happily used o2's broadband for probably 7/8 years now, and I've had my mobile number with them for nearer 20 years I think.Recently I had a letter stating that o2 had just sold their broadband service to Sky (my broadband contract was lo...

• 14 replies
  • 2 kudos

No Service Abroad?

Hi. Looked through the threads and obviously o2 are having technical problems. I'm currently on holiday in Sweden and I'm not able to make calls, receive calls, send or receive texts or surf since around 1.30 (uk time) this afternoon. I have two o2 s...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Contacting my mobile abroad

My wife borrow my O2 mobile on her trip to southern irelandI have been trying to get in touch with her for 2 days to get her a message but it goes streight to the messaging serviceDo I need to do something extra if phoning abroadRegardsDennis

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Loss for Complete Disregard of Customers

I called O2 to discuss the possibility of upgrading to a pay monthly tariff that matches others being offered to me so that I stay with O2 (been with O2 since 2009) rather than move. I spent 1 Hour 5 min and 20 seconds waiting for someone to answer t...

safridis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos