Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

CUSTOMER CARE AND RESERVATION STRATFORD MALL LONDON SHOP: U GET WHAT U GET NOT WHAT U WANT!

Hi. Can anyone explain to me how does the reservaingly works plEase? I asked for a phone to be reserved for me to pick up. I dont have much time as I am exchanging it with a previous upgrade that was not working fo me, so within 14 days. And beeing d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

thinner than thin, Xperia Z4 tablet

Funnily enough, Earlier prediction was near spot on with exception to cameraCamera and video 8.1-megapixel camera8x digital zoomFront-facing 5.1-megapixel camera Superior Auto Full HD video recording 1080 p HDR (High Dynamic Range) for pictures and m...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

02 staff are real people

I phoned up 02 tonight and the lady was so nice and very understanding. She helped and explained everything and we talked about sorting the problem out by phoning in the morning she said good night which really touched me cause it just made me feel I...

Micky1969 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

Rewards: Nomination idea

Hi guys, We recently held an open discussion on rewards and you all contributed beautifully, giving us lots to work on behind the scenes (charity, points, how we present the rewards, etc), but one thing I wanted gauge thoughts on the idea of nominati...

that-doesn-amp-039-t-make-sense_o_1520771.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Coverage in Bristol

We've all been waiting patiently (myself for 18 months!) for 4G to finally arrive in Bristol. We've also been fobbed off by O2 when it comes to an actual date for 4G to arrive. So, when will 4G actually arrive in Bristol!? This is getting ridiculous ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 will be bought by 3?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922769/Three-swallows-02-10bn-phone-takeover-Giant-bought-smaller-rival-create-Britain-s-largest-mobile-group.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Will I ever get 4G connectivity?? This coupled with the price increase is forcing me elsewhere.

How long has 4G been a thing? How long has everyone wanted it? How long has it taken to achieve such a POOR rate of coverage? Am I the only one who thinks this is all a ridiculous ploy to reel in customers who don't know any better, and don't care wh...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent Charges!

If anyone has had trouble finding "Recent Charges", especially since the "Billing Details" page has changed and no longer has the link "View and Print Older Bills", I have found you can still get to them via "make a Payment" option on the "Latest Bil...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos