cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Guru Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

On Wedneday 31st December I had an appointment booked with the Guru at the shop in Ipswich.  I arrived at the shop to be told that the Guru wasn't in that day.  This after waiting in a queue for 15 mins.  Why was I allowed to book the appointment if the Guru wasn't going to be in that day or if he was sick then why wasn't I informed earlier that he wasn't going to be there.  I wasted 2 hours getting there and back and waiting about in the shop.  The staff were very good and tried to help but were unable to do so.  I am very annoyed about this and would like an explaination please.

Message 1 of 42
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Good luck with that issue.
Complaints link here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is similar to a recent post where the same happened.

Edit : This one -> http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/Note-4-MASSIVE-email-usage-for-no-reas...

Maybe they should change or improve their Systems in order to communicate info like this to the customer.
Message 2 of 42

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
What was it you wanted the "guru" for anyway?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a customer to customer forum, the only real O2 presence here is the admin who run the community @Marjo @Toby @Anonymous we won't know why you were allowed to book an appointment or why the guru was not available, if you provide more information we may be able to assist or point you in the right direction
Message 4 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where would I be able to complain to o2 then please? I'm really annoyed at the wasted time.  My iPhone6 seems to be useing a lot of data - I had this problem once before with the iPhone4 after one of the IOS updates and the Guru changed a setting on my phone which seemed to cure it. I've only had this iPhone a few weeks and it had used almost all of my data.  I'm a low user so only had 100mg - I have just increased this to 500mg but would really like to understand why this sudden increase in the usage.

Message 5 of 42

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Good luck with that issue.
Complaints link here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
Message 6 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.

Message 7 of 42

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
I had the same data issue and O2 weren't interested - all they kept trying to do was sell me a higher data package (at my cost), so I moved that account to EE.
Message 8 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

Look in -> Settings -Mobile/Cellular and at the bottom where the apps are they will show what app is using how much data.

If you use Facebook try turning off auto play of video in the settings.
Message 9 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, but it's not something where a particular app is using the data - It seem to be at midnight that it uses a big chunk of the data '19349' volume (KB) in one go.  I'm usually in bed at midnight so not using the phone.  All the large chunks were at midnight.

Message 10 of 42