Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! SecurEnvoy texts

I have started receiving texts from SecurEnvoy. All it says is "Your SecurEnvoy code is ....." and a 6 digit code. Is this spam? Or somethign I actually need to use somewhere on my phone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data top up

Am on pay as you go option, gets recharged on the 10th of each month. I would like to know how I can just buy data because my balance is quite low

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 WIFI contract with BT ending end of June thus reducing WIFI network for O2 customers

I understand from recent News bulletin that currently O2's contract with BT and BT's WIFI nationwide network is coming to an end at the end of June which will result in a substantial reduction in WIFI access points/area's available for those on the O...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 poor coverage - why?

I have been with O2 for about 6 months after 16 years with Orange. On my last upgrade, O2 had better deals.But I am amazed at how poor O2's coverage is, especially when compared with Orange/T-Mobile. I live within a mile of Canterbury city centre and...

• 23 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! emails

hi i am new to forum and not very computer savvi so simple answers please - i use o2 webmail on windows 7 laptop and can receive but not send email, no previous problem prior yesterday , can anyone tell me what is wrong and how to solve

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile network cover in Spain

My daughter has just arrived in Spain and has no network coverage. Phone worked well in the UK this morning. Have tried taking the sim out and replacing it. Any suggestions? Which Spanish telecom networks do O2 use - thought I could check their cover...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go - no free texts

I'm on a pay as you go tarriff; two days ago I topped up £15 to get my usual 500 free texts for this month, but I'm being charged for each text. Any ideas why?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting spam texts to O2 - broken.

Just had a spam text message so I forward it to 7726 as I do with all spam texts, instead of the normal reply you normally get, this time I got the following reply from O2. "Thanks for sending O2 your unwanted SPAM message, It's been passed to our SP...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos