cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bishop Auckland Durham o2 store Lost my returned galaxy 5 watch no I have to pay o2 for item !!

Yasin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unreal o2 lack of communication between o2 store and call centres I have got galaxy watch from o2 couldn't connect to my phone called for help they keep repeating what's on instruction still couldn't connect been 7 times stores durham store first they couldn't connect been Bishop Auckland Durham store 6 times even ones sit 2.5 hours to connect still no good called costumer service because it's been going on more than a 3 weeks connection fault explained again can't connect she said drop off neatest o2 store it's on progress I have dropped off 31st July now o2 sending me debt letters because they haven't received item been Bishop Auckland Durham store again person who received my none working watch left the store manager run upstairs don't wanna talked to me I have cancelled all my o2 accounts direct debit till they sort this mess not one of them knows what's going on employed teenagers couldn't care less shame I have been o2 costumer more than 15 years with 3 accounts whole family now I have to leave 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11416 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3155 Solutions

@Yasin 

Your post is very hard to understand.

Cancelling your Direct Debit was the worse thing you could have done as o2 will cease your service and then will report your account to the CRA's and then pass it to a Debt Collection Agency.. 

As this is related to the store you will need to preserve with the Store you handed the watch back to, as no offence but the call centre won't have any clue what you have done..  And it will be upto the store to replace it..

And if you have any balance outstanding you will need to pay off the device plans and any minimum term to cancel the accounts. and if you are in debt to o2 you won't be able to port out any number. 

Your only other option is to log a complaint via https://o2.co.uk/how-to-complain bare in mind they are taking upto 8 weeks to reply.

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9084 Posts
  • 207 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

When you @Yasin returned your watch to the O2 retail store, did you get and retain a written receipt ?   

Message 3 of 3