cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unordered sim mess up!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm very dissatisfied, I never ordered a sim nor did I want to have to go to the 02 shop new years eve get a replacement sim which still isn't working I left my daughter for a trip to London had no internet as the sim mess up messed my new year up.
3 hours spent finding where I had to go as I had no Sat nav and rely on my phone. Couldn't speak to my family contact my poorly daughter and spent hours in the cold lost.

Absolutely disgusted with the service as soon as my contract is up if not before I will be cancelling.
Protocol should be in place so this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Regards Daniel

Message 1 of 143
142 REPLIES 142

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is a vent and I am most entitled to. As I've not ordered a new sim. And been totally without network at a very stressful time.
Message 21 of 143

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
There is no email support anymore unfortunately.
CS can be contacted in these ways http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
So, are you saying O2 have sent you a new sim card, which you didn't request, and your old sim card has been turned off?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 22 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Welcome back.  We'll try to help you...
Message 23 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you. I tried to email numerous times. Hence the original post just being a copy of a email

What email address have you been trying to use as O2 closed down the main Customers services one a while ago ?

Message 24 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
It states that I never ordered a new sim card. Therefore I've been without any network at a important time.
Message 25 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes
Message 26 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have been with 02 a number of years. I didn't order a new sim. There for had no use and still can't use my phone. It has my details as I just forwarded the message that I originally tried to email

So why didn't you just ignore the new sim that arrived?  Did you existing sim stop working?  What is the situation now?  Nothing working at all?

Message 27 of 143

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
It states that I never ordered a new sim card. Therefore I've been without any network at a important time.

That is what we are trying to help you with......

We don't understand why your old sim still isn't working though?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 28 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It is a vent and I am most entitled to. As I've not ordered a new sim. And been totally without network at a very stressful time.

I assumed it was a 'vent' but edited that part out of my earlier reply as I didn't want to appear be assuming. 

Message 29 of 143

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23467 Posts
  • 1034 Topics
  • 3744 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

No one is saying you're not entitled to have a vent, but we're not any clearer as to what exactly your problem is. If you didn't order a new sim, is there a problem with your phone? Were you not able to get onto the network anywhere?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 30 of 143