cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unordered sim mess up!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm very dissatisfied, I never ordered a sim nor did I want to have to go to the 02 shop new years eve get a replacement sim which still isn't working I left my daughter for a trip to London had no internet as the sim mess up messed my new year up.
3 hours spent finding where I had to go as I had no Sat nav and rely on my phone. Couldn't speak to my family contact my poorly daughter and spent hours in the cold lost.

Absolutely disgusted with the service as soon as my contract is up if not before I will be cancelling.
Protocol should be in place so this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Regards Daniel

Message 1 of 143
142 REPLIES 142

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, your serivce stopped working, and you went to an O2 shop, who supplied you with a new sim, and told you that the new sim would be activated within 24 hours.  But this did not resolve your problem.

Is that correct?

Message 41 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
What does your masts say by putting your postcode in the link I added about service status please.
Message 42 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
That it says thanks for ordering your new sim which I never ordered. Still no network.
Message 43 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
The service status tells you if your masts are good or are having issues.

Again the link is http://status.o2.co.uk

Message 44 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
Of course. Because I never asked for a new SIM IN THE FIRST PLACE
Message 45 of 143

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
No one is being rude and we are trying to help, but you need to explain better as it's not making sense at the mo 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 46 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
IF I WANTED A NEW SIM CARD THERE WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM.
Message 47 of 143

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23993 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

I don't think anyone here is going to be able to help you resolve this. I suggest you go back to the O2 store that gave you the new sim and explain to them that your phone still isn't working. Hopefully they can sort the problem for you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 48 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think in light of the confusion you may be better contacting O2 Customer Services and they'll check your account and masts for you.

O2 Customer Services which is 202 for Contract -> 4445 for PAYG -> http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Message 49 of 143

Anonymous
Not applicable
Clearly are, what more is there to explain??? I never ordered a new sim therefore tried to fix the problem and at a crutial time I was left with no network and in fact I still am. For no fault of my own. As I DID NOT ORDER A NEW SIM OR ASK TO BE COMPLETELY WITHOUT A NETWORK.
Message 50 of 143