cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor service

Anonymous
Not applicable

came over to our local mast switched it off no warning wont tell us when its going back online say you should be very very gratefull to us as you will have super service when upgraded yeh you said that the last 3 times this happened without warning they have closed my business down use tugo they said  yes would love to but it will not work as i only have xp buy yourself a new computer they say EE  is looking mighty good o2 communications are the absolute rock bottom to top it all cheeky ****** emailed me to tell me price increase is coming in june Basicly its seems pay your money over, dont be silly your not getting a phone service were just getting rich oh and by they way as pointed out to me read terms and conditions if you hunt long enough you will find the bit that says just cos you pay us money dosnt me we have to do anything for it. 

Message 1 of 18
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
17 REPLIES 17

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

That sounds frustrating, if they are upgrading your mast the advice we've seen as customers is that it takes up to 2 weeks to complete. When they upgraded the mast near me it was down in total I think 4 days, but intermittent service came back within 3 days. 

It all depends on where the mast I is situated though, if it's on private land they might need permission to access it. There's lots of scenarios that can affect timescale on these things. 

Hope you get sorted quickly though. 

Message 3 of 18

MI5
  • 144495 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27686 Solutions
This sounds familiar!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 18

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 5 of 18

MI5
  • 144495 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27686 Solutions
Thought so.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

De ja vu am i right

Message 7 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still terrible signal at our house but it's been getting worse for years. Visitors say the same. O2 map says great indoors and out i.e. stand at an upstairs window and lean out. OOPS! hang on to my belt!!

Message 8 of 18

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Have you tried using tugo in the short term while the issue is being looked into.. Or not as the case seems to be?
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 9 of 18

MI5
  • 144495 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27686 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Still terrible signal at our house but it's been getting worse for years. Visitors say the same. O2 map says great indoors and out i.e. stand at an upstairs window and lean out. OOPS! hang on to my belt!!

Try 2g only when at home.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 18