cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 LandLine?

Anonymous
Not applicable
So o2 provide many ranges of communications, but no landline service. I am currently with BT, and they are such an awful company its untrue. They told me when I signed up, that I will be expected to pay roughly about £17 p/m for landline and package. This package includes free calls, days nights and weekends. My bill came in (for the quarter) at nearly £300! We dont even use the phone! So I have had to pay £70p/m for the last 3 months to reduce the bill.

We only went with BT so I could get o2 broadband.

Life would be so much easier (and cheaper) if o2 provided a landline service. What do other people think?
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
That reduces it to rumour status then.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
its going to happen i had training on it today
Message 12 of 20

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Ta. slight_smile
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 13 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
its going to happen i had training on it today

Great info Carl.

I take it you work for O2 then?
Message 14 of 20

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Could be a spy! wink

Message 15 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's bound to happen, Telefonic is one of the largest Telecommunication companies in the world and it needs a foot-hold in the UK landline Business - thinks makes sense!
Message 16 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's good news! Means people can choose O2 broadband now without having a BT subscription.
Message 17 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
www.pocketpicks.co.uk/index.php/2006/11 ... xt-spring/

Would be good for the market -but sounds like a stress on O2 staff to me. There'd need to be massive investment or they'd quickly get a bad name.

I really like O2 but we'd need something new/cheap/convenient for me to move from BT because I never use their phone system, just the bit O2 hook up too -LLU.

I look forward to their offering! grin
Message 18 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Juts got a call from O2 regarding their landline service.

I have elected to go with O2 and ditch BT.

The total monthly cost of my O2 landline will be:

O2 Home Phone Evening & Weekend £9.50
Home phone Bolt Ons: Caller Display £1.75

Total cost is: £11.25

The above is a few quid cheaper than my current BT line, plus BT have caused me nothing but problems and their CS is overseas and terrible.

Bye bye BT, you won't be missed, especially when you give me all the credit that you currently hold.
Message 19 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
I suggest everyone leaves BT if possible because they have really bad customer service. Its appalling.
Message 20 of 20