Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stopping O2 Wifi auto connect

It's incredibly annoying that it auto connects to a O2 hotspot when you're in range. All your data stops because you're not properly signed in until you open your browser. This is fine if you're in a cafe etc and actually want to use the hotspot but ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

chat advisors ...frustrating

please read the following and comment..am I the only person who believes that these chat advisors are poorly trained in all aspects of customer service??? Welcome to O2. Someone will be with you soon. You're through to 'O2 : Panky' Panky: Hello Emma....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security fail

Everytime I've used O2 chat this month whilst trying to resolve an issue I'm always asked for the same 2 characters from my secret question. I asked why this was the case and apparantly that is the expected behaviour. So. This would mean anyone over ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G

When are we getting a 3G service in East Neuk of Fife

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Far too long on hold twice today

O2 used to be pretty good with answering their phones, but lately it's a lot worse. Today I have been on the phone for about 20 to 25 minutes one time and I forget how long the other time today. I gave up in the end. At least your announcement could ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I like the forum, BUT...

These smilies are rubbish. Mad cats?:robotfrustrated: Fraustrated robots? I propose a complete overhaul of the smilies on here!

Rycal by Level 19: Quirky
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 outsourcing ALL telephone support

I've just read that O2 will be outsourcing all of their telephone support to Capita who run large off-shore call centres. As a customer I'm quite worried as the telephone support was the best level of support. The UK staff do/did an excellent job. I ...

s4 handset only or wait for 4g tariffs and buy both?

what do you think i should do? currently - i have the sim only deal unlimited 3g, texts and mins - for £22 a month; i love the s4, should i buy the handset only now for approx 450£ or should i buy a hdnset and new weaker tariff? or wait for 4g tariff...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to actually achieve some direct contact with the Complaints review service

HiCan anyone advise how it might be possible to achieve some direct contact with the complaints Review service in Leeds.I ask because in early May of this year I raised a complaint with O2 over the fact that i had received an unsolicited call from O2...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos