Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mysterious calls

I recently had a number appear on my bill which I didn't recognise but had been called numerous times, mostly within seconds of each other. It is also an O2 mobile number and when I did intentionally ring it to see who it belonged to, it went to voic...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 won't refund me for their mistakes

I got an iPhone 2 months ago for £27 a month. The only reason I went with O2 is because I was still paying off another contract on another phone and because of where I work I had a code that would credit my account something like £160 so I wouldn't h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call from Turkey to UK

I've noticed O2 have increased their prices by nearly 100% per minute rate if making or receiving calls whilst in Turkey. They use to offer an International Travellers Service which I had on my account free of charge. Now it's disappeared and apparen...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping my phone when on contract

Hello ive recently renewed my contract and picked the samsung s4. But I want to purchase the iphone 5 is it a matter of simply swapping the sim over? or is this going to compromise my contract?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone prices fallen drastically

8 weeks ago I upgraded to an iPhone 5 On the new split payments I am paying £25 a month for the phone a total of £600 over 24 months YET today my wife and I went to O2 and she upgraded to exactly the same phone and tariff BUT on her credit agreement ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Sales Stats

Bit of a strange question, do O2 ever publish how many of each phone they have sold over a certain period or are known to be active on their network? Is there any way of finding out this information? I was just having a wee think and I reckon that so...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service.

I can't find a recent one of these topics so wondering if this may help..Iv had no service on my phone since 1am. Iv turned phone on and off. And checked the website. Said no problems in my area!!Can anyone tell me what could be wrong.. Obv can't rin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Chat - Thanks

Just to say how pleased I have been with the online chat service. My daughter misplaced (ok - probably lost!!) her Blackberry during the day. I used the online chat service, and had the issue dealt with promptly, with the services barred and a new SI...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos