Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Highlights

Hi guys, As its been a while, its probably time to highlight some great discussions from recently on the community. I'm surprised there has been so little talk about the incredible weather we've had, although that's probably because we're all enjoyin...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service :-(

time to review my tarriff...to upgrade or not yet.Live chat option box came up and I thought it might save me some browsing time. However despite mentioning simplicity as something I wanted to look at and not wanting to change my phone at the moment....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! call from an other country

hellobeing most of time in uki have a o2 uk simcard i top up as pay and go. im now 2 weeks in france and use it to call my family to mobile in uk. i know my contact has to pay half of the call but could you tell me if they have to pay also if i call ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BBM in France

Hi,My son is off to France today together with his Blackberry! Will BBM work in France? I have tried to ask on live chat, but didnt really get much help!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Repairs- Acceptable?

Hi, A problem arose with my S3 wherein it wouldn't charge, no matter what i tried.I took it in to my local O2 store, where they said it would need sending off for repairs.So, a i got a text saying "we have sent your phone off for repair, we'll let yo...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery Complaint

After speaking with a member of your web help team I have been left extremely disappointed with the service I have received from o2. I have recently taken out 2 lines with o2 and wanted to check the address of the order ms-xxxxx as the delivery addre...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mast failure Forest of Dean

Has anyone found out how long this service outage is likely to be? Coleford and surrounding areas have been without service for six days. Online chat people have no idea how long or how serious the fault is. Also, where do you complain? Short of writ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! billing - additional charges

I am on a mo thly contract with unlimited minutes and messaging but on my current bill it outlines charges 'outside of the contract allowance', of which i have been charged about £5 for 'voice' and 'messaging'. Why is that? Is that from sending pictu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos