Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 204 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

MMS no longer inclusive - is this fair?

Hi,Is it just me, or do you agree that this is rather outrageous? O2 appear to be offering an enhancement with unlimited texts. However, for the majority of customers (or me anyway), a threshold of 500 texts was a enormous excess - meaning that MMS w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

750MB data trial...so far

After hefty discussions on here about the new data caps, stating that "500MB is enough for most people BLAH BLAH BLAH", I thought I would trim right back on my iPhone 3G data usage for 1 calendar billing cycle, not use excess, and see how I go.Normal...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of contract profit-taking leaves a bad taste

I currenly have two iPhone contracts with O2 and I have put over £100 in their pocket each month for 3 years now. I have done so willingly until recently, as I have always good reasonably good service from O2. However, this has changed recently.Gripe...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who has placed a pre order with apple today?

I placed my Pre order this morning on a 16GB. took quite a few attempts and killed my iphone 3g battery just after checkout.I was told i'd recieve a confirmation email but i havent recieved one yet. if i log onto track my order the apple store shows ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor call quality

Hi, I wonder if someone here would able to me more helpful than customer services on a weekend! I've been having a problem for about a week now, that when I'm in proximity of a certain mast (2G, which happens to be the one near my house) the call qua...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 NOT doing Pre-Orders On iPhone 4

Rumour is hitting Twitter and the internet blogs tonight that O2 CS and O2 are saying that they will NOT be doing pre-orders of the iPhone 4 as they do not have the product code on their system and customers will have to wait until June 24th and hope...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

The iPhone 4 Upgrade Offer

Hi, i know this may have already been posted and answered, for that i apologies. But basically at the moment im reading mixed reports that o2 are offering the upgrade to all customers still under contact and other reports stating that this offer only...

• 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Closed

Is it just me or does anyone else find it unhelpful that o2's customer services are not open 24hours? As far as I can remember all of the other mobile providers have 24hour customer support. I don't expect to call my landline provider and get an out ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos