Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile landline problems re-post as I guess O2 seem offended

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93341 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Sorry for the problems you are having Andy, but you won't get any response from O2 on the forum. This is just customer to customer with no official O2 presence.

Your last post seems to have been deleted due to some personal remarks aimed at O2 staff. This forum is monitored by a 3rd party team of moderators who work to strict guidelines from O2, so you haven't offended anyone at O2, just the moderators.

I think you will have to await the response from the complaints review service unless you ring them again but that must be frustrating going off your comments above.

Keep us posted with the situation as it would be beneficial to anyone in the same situation although I don't think your particular problem has been a topic posted before.

I wish you very good luck with this but as this is an exact same post as previously, then it may also fall foul of the moderators. Maybe a more scripted version of events, rather than a rant, would be the better option.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you will have to await the response from the complaints review service unless you ring them again but that must be frustrating going off your comments above.

If OP is expecting a response from ComplaintReviewService@o2.com then I wish him the very best of luck. All I have ever received is an autoresponder saying they will be in contact......... and guess what? Zippo, Nada, no contact from them whatsover.... Can't be bad getting paid for working in a complaints environment and not doing anything.
Message 2 of 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Hello, they have deleted his entire post again, perhaps if he moderated ( wink ) his comments he may have more success getting his point across.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93341 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
That's what I was trying to tell him but I expected his post would be deleted again as it was a cut and paste of the original.

@ Seraphsailor

Perhaps you didn't get the response your complaint deserved but I can assure you, going this route does work, as many posters on the forum can testify to. Maybe not in the way they would have liked but many problems need to be referred to the crs if someone can't get satisfaction from customer service. Its the next step in escalation of a problem.

OP had received a response telling him that it would take 4/5 days to investigate and respond to his complaint but he wasn't happy to do that.

I don't know what your complaint was Seraphsailor but I hope you sorted it one way or another.
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

If OP is expecting a response from ComplaintReviewService@o2.com then I wish him the very best of luck. All I have ever received is an autoresponder saying they will be in contact......... and guess what? Zippo, Nada, no contact from them whatsover.... Can't be bad getting paid for working in a complaints environment and not doing anything.

Did you take your complaint to the next step?
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you take your complaint to the next step?

Stevyjones has previously posted a thread regarding O2 and payments - and I've gone through the hell he describes therein.

So if you mean did I complain to Ronan then "yes"

Finally got O2 to see the "errors" in their billing and I have received emails advising of return of my monies; so the intention is there but I need to see action regarding the return. I have advised that the money needs to be back in my account by 30th March or I will use moneyclaim on line to "wake them up" and also claim my out of pocket expenses (phone calls, visits to O2 shops, etc).

The one area where O2 really need to wise up is on Distance Selling Regulations. I could write a book on their failings to comply with these regulations.
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't comment on your problem as I don't know what the complaint was about. If you don't get any joy with the complaints review service then the next step is to go to OTELO.

In your previous post you said you hadn't had a reply, now you seems to be engaged in a dialogue, so I can't really follow what's happening. Not that that matters, I'm just glad you are getting somewhere.
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
....If you don't get any joy with the complaints review service then the next step is to go to OTELO. .....

I didn't have any problems with the technical service delivery of O2 services - in fact for the short time I used O2 the service was excellent. The problems were all to do with errors in the bills, which started with the first bill and then got worse. I emphatically told O2 in a number of communications including the Executive Office that their bills were wrong and I was told the bills were correct. I told them I wished to deny them access to removing money from my account. They ignored my requests and took the money anyway and then capitulated and apologised - and from my perspective are dragging their heels with regard to returning what is rightfully mine.

From what I can see OTELO don't specifically deal with billing issues but these guys do
https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp

I am happy to state it here: O2 are in breach of Distance Selling Regulations with regard to the timely return of the monies that they illegally removed from my account and have until the 30th March to return else my claim goes forward
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think you are possibly confusing OTELO and OFCOM, OTELO can certainly investigate and arbitrate on any issue to do with your relationship with O2 (including cancellation and billing).
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't understand why you think OFCOM might have something to do/be involved with my billing complaint against O2?

OFCOM (with whom I have dealings with regard to ships radio, on board radar, EPIRB and PLB registration) have nowt to do with this. OTELO, from what I can see, don't deal with billing issues with an MBB dealer. Moneyclaim on line, as part of Her Majesty's Court System, is the route to go when an internet provider have totally messed up billing, (and as usual always in their favour), and don't appear keen to return my monies.

As said earlier, O2 are in breach of Distance Selling Regulations, have agreed to pay me back - but no commitment as to when exactly. I have told them by what date I consider reasonable to return what is rightfully mine. If they fail to comply I will force their hand via moneyclaim (and from one captain of a ship to another; name Ronan Dunne as respondent to my claim
Message 10 of 13