Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile landline problems re-post as I guess O2 seem offended

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93356 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6989 Solutions
Sorry for the problems you are having Andy, but you won't get any response from O2 on the forum. This is just customer to customer with no official O2 presence.

Your last post seems to have been deleted due to some personal remarks aimed at O2 staff. This forum is monitored by a 3rd party team of moderators who work to strict guidelines from O2, so you haven't offended anyone at O2, just the moderators.

I think you will have to await the response from the complaints review service unless you ring them again but that must be frustrating going off your comments above.

Keep us posted with the situation as it would be beneficial to anyone in the same situation although I don't think your particular problem has been a topic posted before.

I wish you very good luck with this but as this is an exact same post as previously, then it may also fall foul of the moderators. Maybe a more scripted version of events, rather than a rant, would be the better option.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ofcom does not investigate individual consumer complaints. The information you give us is used to identify trends and can lead to us investigating a particular company's behaviour.
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does that include dragging up a 18 month dead thread. Filled with confidence! :womanindifferent:
Message 12 of 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Ofcom does not investigate individual consumer complaints. The information you give us is used to identify trends and can lead to us investigating a particular company's behaviour.

It's a spammer! 😐
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 13 of 13