Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Contract Name Change

Hi all,Couldn't see anything in the help section about this. But does anyone know what the procedure is for changing the name on your contract?Long story short, my girlfriend's contract is currently in her mum's name and she wants to have it changed ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Goodbye o2. Hello other networks!

#### I'd never have signed up to an 18 month contract in a billion years, I never have, because I know I'd want a new phone way before 18 months is up. But o2 allow us to upgrade early, so why not? So I signed it like a sucker and now they've changed...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exchanging a broken phone

Hi,I have a sony ericsson phone which I have only had for 6 months, however, i have numerous faults with it, including having to tape one of the buttons back on. I have been to the o2 shop and they said they can send it off for repair, but is there a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New iPhone Today

So it seems Apple are set to launch a new iPhone today.How long will it be before O2 advise if we'll be allowed to upgrade early like we were with the iPhone 3G?Be nice to see some prompt decision on what options are available to us.

• 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

what number ?

hii, what number is it that i ring or text 2 find out my own mobile number sum1 get back 2 me thanks xxxxxx

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

C905 Wi-fi Problems

I have a C905 and ive been able to use free wi-fi in wetherspoons via thecloud no problem but on the same day it stopped working (everyone elses wi-fi works there fine btw) my wi-fi at home also wont let me access certain sites o2active, hotmail.com,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos