Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

is block it a fake?

I am trying to block a number from my phone, i do not want to change my number and have searched the formums for how to block a number, all the replies alternate between it cant be done, it can be done, it cant be done, it can be done etc, so not rea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another iPhone 4 thread (sorry!)

Hi guys, I'm tempted (although not completely convinced) to get the new iPhone. I'd be buying it on PAYG, and sticking my existing SIM card in it (well, cutting it down or getting a Micro SIM for the same number anyway)... I'm currently on a £40/mont...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

i agree with 500mb

as i`m on a iphone tariff unlimited downlaods atmi couldnt agree more with o2 putting a cap on now the new tariffseverytime i want to use my phone outside of the house for downloads is crap eg when i want to use maps for a 1 off i might use it once t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited data - moving goalposts

I have just heard the news about this. I've checked my data usage and, guess what I'm regularly just a tad over the limit!!I bet a lot of you are too.This is an outrageous and totally commercial move by O2 - I know for a fact that they will have look...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

New 500meg limit

OK, I'm a bit worried about this. I use my iphone all the time when I'm out and about, whether its the maps app or emails or comparing prices while shopping. I have to admit I have no idea what I actually use in a full month with 3g as opposed to wi-...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick Simplicity Question

If I downgrade my current £35 iPhone tariff to a £20 iPhone Simplicity tariff do I have to renew the Simplicity contract after twelve months?Or is it like a regular contract that when expired so long as you don't upgrade/renew then the T&Cs remain th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

ZOMG! 02 ARE SO UNFAIR!!!11!!one!

Hey guysI just realised that I can use my iPhone to direct-dial my friends in Brazil. I love how awesome this technology is!! But... get this... O2 are charging £1.50 a minute for me to use this feature, even though it's free for me to call numbers i...

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

500mb per month may be enough

When I saw new tarriffs today, rang o2 customer services and checked the last 3 months of data. Reply was that on average I'm using between 200 and 290. I would say I use my iPhone 3gs everyday doing various (data usage) things. ie stream video, surf...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos