cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
im in london and having major problems tonight on my mobile phone with no network cover
Message 21 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi ShelleySmurf, i'm in Birmingham and i can't send texts either although i can receive them. After hanging on O2's customer service number for 7 minutes i hung up and decided to check here.
Message 22 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
yeah some issues here in cambridge. Cant connect to several us web pages. Really!! annoying!!
Message 23 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
i live in newcastle,all the bad things happened to me as well,both broadband and cellphone breakdown.its REALLY REALLY annoying. sometimes cant open overseas website and my phone keep saying call failed.can someonetell me whats going on with O2.
Message 24 of 727

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
i live in newcastle,all the bad things happened to me as well,both broadband and cellphone breakdown.its REALLY REALLY annoying. sometimes cant open overseas website and my phone keep saying call failed.can someonetell me whats going on with O2.

Cant help with the mobile side of your problem, But as regards to the website access.

O2/BE are having problems with their DNS servers at the moment which pulls the websites through. 02/BE have engineers looking into the matter. As a temp fix. I would suggest you look at the link below slight_smile

How To Use OpenDNS
Message 25 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2/Be fixed their DNS ... apparantly.... slight_smile viewtopic.php?p=66448
Message 26 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi - Im in Newcastle and I cant ring out either.

Can send and recieve texts, just cant ring out at all.

Dont know if anyone can ring me, as the only person who has tried is a friend also on o2 who cannot ring out to anyone aswell!

What is up?
Message 27 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm in the Newcastle area too, I sent a text at about 10.15pm lastnight and when I went to send another one at about 11.45pm I had no signal at all.............. that's never happened to me before, it came back on full strength at about 2am
Message 28 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hiya - I live in Reading and so far this is the second time this year that I've lost the ability on my phone to send/receive text messages - even though it says I have full network coverage, can ring in and receive calls, just not texts - I did the norm of switching my phone off, taking the battery out, cleaning the sim card and switching it back on but still nothing - Rang 02 services earlier and they don't seem to be that helpful really - It's starting to get annoying now, been with 02 for well over 5 years and the service is starting to go downhill now!!
Message 29 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I live in Plymouth and have had exactly the same problem as you today, but my issues seems to only be with sending/receiving text messages to other networks. The ones i send between other o2 users are coming through instantly! As with above I am also receiving very unhelpful service!
Message 30 of 727