cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
there is a recorded message when you call o2 now....all mobile internet is down or intermittent.
Message 211 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a shambles. But an even bigger shambles is that they do not respect their customers enough at all to communicate with them, apologise or tell us what went wrong and how they're working to ensure it doesn't keep happening.
Message 212 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Surely o2 are breaking there contract with there customers and therefore this should anull ours that we took out on our phones it's the 3rd time that this has happened in as many weeks if this is going to keep happening when the iphne is going to be availible on tmobile or orange which is rumoured to be around the October mark I will be jumping ship and movin to a carrier that can run a network properly for me it's important to have a constant Internet connection and maybe it is for the millions of othe o2 users it's just going to get worse when they bring out the pre they are so busy trying to get exclusive deals they are forgetting about us loyal customers come on o2 give your heads a wobble!!!!!!!!
Message 213 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's still down where I am (Sussex), but no way of getting an update from o2... Their customer service sucks!
Message 214 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a shambles. But an even bigger shambles is that they do not respect their customers enough at all to communicate with them, apologise or tell us what went wrong and how they're working to ensure it doesn't keep happening.

agreed. it's becoming a right nuisance, to say the very least...is there nothing that can be done at all??
Message 215 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes there is!

Complain and insist that your complaint is escalated. Within that complaint state clearly without getting emotional that the service you are paying for is not the service you are receiving - by O2's own admission. And then insist on either immediate rectification (which of course won't happen) or some compensation for (at the very least) an amount that equates to the days that you have been without full service.

Despite what o2 or any other network might tell you, if they are unable to provide you with the basic service that you are paying for - then THEY owe YOU money!
Message 216 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
has anyone got problems on 02 suprises xxxx :robotsurprised:
Message 217 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does any one know if there are problems with international roaming (or the German O2 network)?

Phone was working fine for most of yesterday and then I got the dreaded "No Service" message on the phone

Thanks

Phil
Message 218 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
What the heck is going on with o2's network. Every other day I have occassions where i can't use my phone for internet. What's the best way to complain about this?
I've read that they put out announcements on Twitter. What good is that if I have no internet! Can't they text updates?
I moved from Vodafone with my old iphone to o2 for the 3GS. I paid a fortune for it and the service is nothing short of terrible.

Really dissapointed :robotsad:
Message 219 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Down again. Sort this out O2. And Apple!
Message 220 of 727