cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
My sent text message aren't being received for some reason. Anyone else having this problem?
Message 221 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haven’t been able to use the web since last night. Can’t remember how many times this has happened now. Maybe some kind of en masse complaint is in order?
Message 222 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi again - it may interest you to know that, after a frustrating half an hour on the phone to o2 'customer service', apparently the problem is my sim card and not their netowrk. Of course it is! I asked them to look at this forum to see how many people are having similar problems
Message 223 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same issue, the internet won't work on my mobile. I got a new sim card, as expected it didn't work. They said they couldn't do anything else unless more people complained in the same area!
Message 224 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I still get the communication failure sometimes when using the internet on my phone. Anyone else getting this??
Message 225 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
having issues since yesterday afternoon - no data at all.

In Belfast N Ireland. Anyone else experiencing this? Do o2 not have a status page where they can display some sort of useful information.
Message 226 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's down in Newport (South Wales) as well. No joy from the customer service desk either - 😞
Message 227 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
they know nothing dont think they care about there customers
Message 228 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had no network connection all day - or rather could make calls, but no internet or texts
A friend also had exactly the same problem.
This was all the way from Dalkeith to Glasgow, and back
Message 229 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here in London - all texts 'queueing' and all mobile internet attempts end in 'communication failure..'
Message 230 of 727