cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has any body had any problems with there signal today as mine has gone all funny on my phone?
Kyle
Message 111 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm getting no bars and 'no network coverage' at all today (Canvey Island, Essex). Is the network down?
Message 112 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have no network coverage at home all day today, and i normally have full HSDPA signal inside the building. I called CS and apparently there is unplanned outage in my area 😐

Oh i am in Manchester by the way
Message 113 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mines down now and i cannot ring anywhere. Sent a email to o2 but not heard a thing back. Car`nt even phone customer service
Message 114 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try switching your phone on and off cause mines done that just know and my daughter told me to switch it off then back on and it worked
Message 115 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
My signal is usually full in my house but the last 2 days its been up and down all the time. Anybody in leicestershire experiencing any problems too?
Message 116 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Posted in General Discussion as well:

I have been having the same problems as of late. It's hard for me to receive calls/texts inside my own home and my friends have told me they are also experiencing these kind of problems.

Although I cannot verify it, according to one of my sources O2 managed to accidentally cut a wire and due to this, service has been slacking in quite a few areas.

Expect it to be repaired within the next 3 days, hopefully.
Message 117 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
it was a BT wire that was cut and mainly affected the London area.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/04/06/bt_exchange_traffic_lights/

The incident has hit internet access, phone lines, private circuits and mobile cell sites.
Message 118 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is bluebook not working can not log on for last two days
Message 119 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
yeh bluebook doesnt seem to be working for the past 3-4 days???? whats happening?????
Message 120 of 727