cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought it was just me ... it now says the access has been made private and won't even give log on page... :robotindifferent:
Message 121 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is anyone else using O2 experiencing an inability to use their mobile phone in the Wembley (London) area, HA9 postcode i.e. no signal, can't receive or make calls, no texts - altho email on an iPhone is working!! This has been an issue since 11am yesterday 21 April and is still happening today 22 April at 10.18am. This is affecting all O2 mobile phone users whether iPhones or other makes of mobile phone - so is evidently a signal/network issue. Other areas of London e.g. South London seem to be fine.

Be interested to hear what people say. O2 are saying they can only help if someone rings from a landline in the affected area. When we attempted to call O2 today their customer services were evidently experiencing a high volume of calls suggesting there might well be problems.

Thanks
Message 122 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is anyone else using O2 experiencing an inability to use their mobile phone in the Wembley (London) area, HA9 postcode i.e. no signal, can't receive or make calls, no texts - altho email on an iPhone is working!! This has been an issue since 11am yesterday 21 April and is still happening today 22 April at 10.18am. This is affecting all O2 mobile phone users whether iPhones or other makes of mobile phone - so is evidently a signal/network issue. Other areas of London e.g. South London seem to be fine.
Be interested to hear what people say. O2 are saying they can only help if someone rings from a landline in the affected area. When we attempted to call O2 today their customer services were evidently experiencing a high volume of calls suggesting there might well be problems.
Thanks

Ive been experiencing problems all day yesterday in and around teh wembley/harrow area.
Then since 7pm yesterday i havent been able to make any calls, reach voicemail or send sms at all in teh Wembley area and its the same this morning. iPhone just says no service.
Friend in the area is experiencing exactly the same problem
I just called customer services who
- made me restart
- clean my sim card
- reset my network settings
Said that they have no network issues in the area. then said that other postcodes near me have network problems but mine should be ok.
I used to work for vodafone and i know network problems arent assessed by postcodes nearby working, but mine being fine.
The operator has advised me to do teh usual switch sim to another phone and reset my iphone and try another area.
But they havent logged this as a network problem, putting the emphasis on a handset problem. when it quite obviously others in my area are experiencing problems in Wembley.
Its pretty poor service not to be able to tell if there is a network problem (or tell the customer at least
Message 123 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Sameer.

If I were you I would try to phone O2 via normal customer services, then insist to be put through to 'Service Operations' - I was told yesterday by O2 that these individuals could run a trace to try and identify the problem.

Patently Wembley is affected - it is NOT just problems with individual handsets as at least 3 or 4 O2 users, all O2 users, using a variety of handsets, are being affected.

I think if you could bear to call Service Operations again, it would help to point out that there really is a problem with multiple users in the HA9 area.

Are you close to Wembley Park Tube station.

Panda
Message 124 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apparently the 3G network is down in Wembley - O2 didn't know despite all our phonecalls to them. Turn 3G off and you will get a signal and be able to get and make phonecalls and texts. It is working for us.

Hopefully O2 will now sort out 3G in Wembley area. I imagine this might be the problem in Harrow too.

Good luck hope this works for you too
Message 125 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive been having problems since about 11pm last night, unable to get online with my phone and the 3g symbol near the signal bar has a line through it as if its inactive.
Message 126 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am in Staffordshire and I too have no signal this morning - it happened about an hour ago. This is the first time I have ever experienced this problem in 10 years! 😐
Message 127 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having major problems in Nottinghamshire also, so somethign is clearly wrong
Message 128 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Since late last night, I've not had any signal at all. I'm based in the Burton on Trent, Staffs area... Hopefully O2 can sort it out.
Message 129 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Since late last night, I've not had any signal at all. I'm based in the Burton on Trent, Staffs area... Hopefully O2 can sort it out.

We had problems in Ashby-De-La-Zouch a few weeks ago but its all back to normal now.
Message 130 of 727