cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
Leicester area has been down for most of the night i think!! I have just emailed customer services hopefully a resolution will b sorted soon. I have turned the 3g off on my i phone and it still isnt working 😞
Message 431 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
A total lack of communication on O2's part...Ironic eh? :womanindifferent:
Message 432 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been nothing on my phone since 8.30 and still nothing. My daughter expecting a call to say where I was picking her up .... thanks o2. My VODAFONE work mobile came to the rescue
Message 433 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
im sweet i wont be bothered in the morning when its workin, if it aint ill have forgot about it by next week,:)
Message 434 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
word has it an that an engineer ####. I have tried turning my Blackberry to 2g but to no avail, however they hope to have it up by morning, first serious problem i have had with O2 in around 10years, however it may have cost me a job interview 😞
Message 435 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
What a pathetic company.

No information - no ability to call as no coverage - a website support page that doesn't work, an e-mail form that fails every time - and NOTHING on the main website.

Appalling - and I am expecting some serious phone calls from abroad.

I assume we can have some compensation for the lack of use.

Does ANYONE know what is going on?
Message 436 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is a bit poor. How hard can it be to have a banner running on their web site with advice and how long before service is resumed....I just can't be bothered to call them and be the millionth caller moaning.
Message 437 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
The network is down in the Swindon, wiltshire area. (SN2 postcode)
Message 438 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
nice going to the monkey who ******** up the system. still no official word from o2
:clap :clap :clap a trained monkey could do a better job.
Message 439 of 727

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey guys - I've created a map webapp to track where O2 is down. I've got 268 results now - if you could add yourself that'd be great! http://iso2downforyou.heroku.com/
Message 440 of 727