cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
i have a nokia 7373 and cant find where to go to select 3g or gprs can anyone help?

Hi Claire,
I have a Nokia X6. I go to settings, then connectivity, the network, then network mode and then select GSM.
I would imagine the 7373 has a similar way of accessing this. Why don't you try that??
Hope it helps!

hi this doesnt work as the only options i have in connectivity are bluetooth, packet data and data transfer 😞 hmmm

It's under phone not connectivity. 😃

hi the only thing i got in phone 4 network is to select manual or automatic for operator selection so if i put it on manual just one o2 comes up and that wont connect to anyhting. damn!! thanks for ur help tho
Message 421 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
i have a nokia 7373 and cant find where to go to select 3g or gprs can anyone help?

Hi Claire,
I have a Nokia X6. I go to settings, then connectivity, the network, then network mode and then select GSM.
I would imagine the 7373 has a similar way of accessing this. Why don't you try that??
Hope it helps!

hi emily. i onky have one o2 option that comes up when i do that so guess i cant get the 2g o2 in my area. thx 4 ur help tho slight_smile
hi this doesnt work as the only options i have in connectivity are bluetooth, packet data and data transfer 😞 hmmm

Hiya i have the 7373, you go into settings,go to phone,down to operator selection and click manual then it will search and you click on the 2G profile that comes up.
Hope this helps slight_smile Emily x
Message 422 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am just wondering what the knock on effects are going to be over the next few days with people who have completely messed up their phones trying to get a signal. Just because o2 have no customer service skills, no communication is not a good thing for a communication company is it????????
Message 423 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
emily thx i have only one o2 option so guess i cant get 2g in my area thx tho. x
Message 424 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi

Hi Claire,
Hope it helps!

hi emily. i onky have one o2 option that comes up when i do that so guess i cant get the 2g o2 in my area. thx 4 ur help tho slight_smile

Hiya i have the 7373, you go into settings,go to phone,down to operator selection and click manual then it will search and you click on the 2G profile that comes up.

Thanks for the tip Emily but my phone won't connect to even find another way of connecting lol :mansurprised:
Message 425 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi

Hi Claire,
Hope it helps!

Thanks for the tip Emily but my phone won't connect to even find another way of connecting lol :mansurprised:
Message 426 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
blame david cameron i say....and he got in the way of eastenders. Clearly he's to blame wink
Message 427 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh well bed seems the best option, However i will be getting it in the neck tomorrow from my other half who will be convinced I am ignoring him. Oh very very dear :robotsad:
Message 428 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
So annoyed!! We never got a txt to let us know the signal would be down! I hope 02 is going to give us a surprise or treat for it being like this for soo long!! Alot of people are angry!!

i really started to think to leave o2!! i'm using my friends phones to make my calls which I REALLY do not like.
Message 429 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
i can send texts and make and recieve calls but cant recieve texts, been like this since 8pm

GLASGOW SCOTLAND!
Message 430 of 727