cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

joining 02 broadband is a nightmare,anyone else had trouble??

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had an o2 phone on contract for a while...no problems. but after being miss led by adverts in the press and sales people of o2 i'm very angry. i paid fifty pounds in the o2 shop in winchester and took home a box ..the sales assistant assured me that it related to the add in the mag..existing mobile phone customers could get half price broad band for a year. i picked my tariff 12.50 broadband...to get it at 6.25 a month. he then says you will get your fifty pound back in two weeks in your bank account. fine said i i'll take it. he also said i'd get £200 credit to my phone account. long storey short after five operators later after my account had been set up. i explained my tariff was wrong. and still looks like i'm on the wrong one. i was also promised free broadband for a year and all sorts of rubbish. also they had the check to charge me for delivery...i'm quite disgusted with the poor organisation of such a big buisness. i will be writting to the uk company chairman for an apology and compansation if this carrys on.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

So bored of this compensation world we live in these days 😞

Sucks to hear youve been having issues. Have they stated a fix? Is it just the case of transfereing tariff?

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Call retention team mate im sat here using my mums ipad on 3 network awaiting for the openreach guy to enable my new line today but same thing happened to me partly with the 3 broadband bit...will be checking my bill promply when its all sorted
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
why would you be joining o2 broadband when it's been sold to Sky?
Message 4 of 4