joggler app store

Anonymous
Not applicable
joggler app store by end of year they say which year i ask
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
there will never be an apps store, o2 do not support this product end of story.

DO NOT BUY the JOGGLER!

the ~12 apps that do exist for this product are rubbish and it does nothing more than steal bandwidth.

has anyone used the traffic app successfully? how about finding your nearest weather station if you don't live in or near a big city? news and sports to your liking? radio breaking up and no volume? rubbish graphics,video and connectivity?

and no browser (apparently this is to protect our children and not o2's bottom line!!!!)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I love my Joggler. The calendar function is really useful with the SMS support and we use it for sending texts home if contact is needed or to remond someone of something. It provides a useful clock for our sitting room and look the business.

I had a problem with the Joggler site when it initially went live (there was a problem with Flash on the site) and O2's support was fantastic.

When O2 had to recall the PSU the initial units shipped with, I had a phone call from them informing me of the problem. A few days later, I got a follow-up letter along with my new PSU with the returns envelope for the possibly defective unit to go back. My changeover went fine. This kind of service is to be applauded, not criticised.

I don't need or want a browser, that's what I use my phone and PC for and my radio works fine.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
"there will never be an apps store, o2 do not support this product end of story.
DO NOT BUY the JOGGLER!"

Er, yes there will ('cos it's on my Joggler now) and, er, yes they do.

Still lovin' the Joggler four months down the line.
Message 4 of 4