cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I'm having a problem with my Bluebook account online. I am trying to back up my contacts and old messages, and have asked the system to send the settings to my phone so that I can synchronise it with Bluebook. Each time I try this though, I get an error message saying that the settings failed to send to my phone. I have checked my phone settings to ensure there is no existing synchronisation, which there isn't; but I'm still experiencing the same problems. I haven't been able to find anything online to help with this, and Customer Services were useless. Anyone any ideas?

Oh - my phone is the Sony Ericsson C902 Titanium.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93315 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Have you got an original O2 number or have you recently ported or migrated your number?
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
No, it's an original O2 number. Been with O2 for 5 or 6 years now.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have the exact same problem and ended up having to type the settings in manually, mine was an original o2 number that is about 5 years old
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Blue book must be the time waster of all time, like o2 website its so slow.
You all have the same problems which only says its not working properly, in fact it never has. I have never been able to save my contacts.On complaining ive been promised phones calls but thats all i got.They have chucked out this poorly designed feature and have not even bothered to rectify the problems.It needs a revamp badly.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, it works for me. On one occasion I had a time out when syncing and the website was down for maintenance earlier in the year. Apart from that I've been able to do a sync twice a week as part of my phone backup routine. So you certainly can't support your claim that it doesn't work.
I suspect there may be other issues here.
Message 6 of 6